About Metroplex East
The Metroplex East community, previously known as Region 3E, is comprised of the following 9 counties in and around Dallas: Collin, Dallas, Ellis, Fannin, Grayson, Hunt, Kaufman, Navarro, and Rockwall.
The Single Source Continuum Contractor (SSCC) for this area is EMPOWER. Visit the EMPOWER website to learn about them.
Joint Operations Manual
The Stage I joint operation manual is projected to be completed by August 2023.
- April 18, 2022: DFPS released Request for Application (RFA) for Community-Based Care in Region 3E.
- February 23, 2023: DFPS awards a Community-Based Contract in Region 3E to EMPOWER, a division of Texas Family Initiative Inc. You may view the executed contract on the Legislative Budget Board (LBB) contract database website by searching for contract number HHS001183200003:
Steps to view contract number HHS001183200003
- Go to the Legislative Budget Board (LBB) contract database website and click on “Contract Database Search”.
- In the Contract ID field, enter the contract number.
- In the Agency dropdown, select “530 - Family & Protective Services”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the “Submit Search” button.
- When the results appear, click on the “Display Expanded Data Set” button.
- Next, click on the "+" icon to view contract information.
- To view a document in the Attachments section, click on the magnifying glass icon to the left of the document you wish to review.
Note: The contract file name typically appears with the contract number followed by the word “Contract”.
- March 1, 2023: Start-up Stage I
- September 1, 2023: Projected Stage I, based on readiness
- September 1, 2023: Projected Start-up Stage II
- March 1, 2024: Projected Stage II, based on readiness
Stay informed by visiting the EMPOWER website.
- Community-Based Care administrator: Afton Rutherford (817) 727-9156
- Contract Administration manager: Christina Hausenfluke (817) 372-2541
|Title||Name / Email|