This course will help you understand the need for children in your care to have a normal living environment. We call this normalcy. After this training you will be able to:
- Understand what the Preventing Sex Trafficking and Strengthening Families Act of 2014 means to you.
- Define normalcy.
- Discuss reasonable and prudent (careful) parenting.
- Determine activities that are right for a child’s age.
- Recognize that normal activities are important to all children and teens.
- Understand social media and how kids can use it safely.
- Understand Minimum Standards on normalcy that apply to child placing agencies.