Handbook Revision, November 2, 2020
This revision of the Adult Protective Services Handbook was published on November 2, 2020. Summaries of new or revised items are provided below.
Removal of Obsolete Purchasing Method (PATS 12982)
APS removed the following information about consignment agreements:
- Consignment agreements as a form of purchasing method.
- Definition of consignment agreements.
- Procedure for using consignment agreements.
- Determining the rate for purchasing goods or services using a consignment agreement.
- Responsibilities of regional management and contract staff.
- Documentation requirements for goods or services purchased using a consignment agreement.
3700 Consignment Agreements
3710 Definition of Consignment Agreements
3720 Procedures for Consignment Agreements
3730 Determining Rate for Goods or Services Purchased Using a Consignment Agreement
3740 Responsibilities of Regional Management and Contract Staff
3750 Documentation Requirements for Goods or Services Purchased Using a Consignment Agreement