Metroplex East (Region 3E)
About Metroplex East
The Metroplex East community, previously known as Region 3E, is comprised of the following 9 counties in and around Dallas: Collin, Dallas, Ellis, Fannin, Grayson, Hunt, Kaufman, Navarro, and Rockwall.
The Single Source Continuum Contractor (SSCC) for this area is EMPOWER. Visit the EMPOWER website to learn about them.
Joint Operations Manual
- April 18, 2022: Request for application released
- February 23, 2023: Contract awarded* to EMPOWER
- March 1, 2023: Stage I start-up (current activity)
- September 1, 2023: Stage I go-live
- September 1, 2023: Stage II start-up
- March 1, 2024: Stage II go-live
- March 1, 2028: Contract renewal
- March 1, 2033: Community area re-procurement
*Steps to view the executed contract for EMPOWER (# HHS001183200003):
- Go to the Legislative Budget Board (LBB) contract database website and click on “Contract Database Search”.
- In the Contract ID field, enter the contract number.
- In the Agency dropdown, select “530 - Family & Protective Services”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the “Submit Search” button.
- When the results appear, click on the “Display Expanded Data Set” button.
- Next, click on the "+" icon to view contract information.
- To view a document in the Attachments section, click on the magnifying glass icon to the left of the document you wish to review.
Note: The contract file name typically appears with the contract number followed by the word “Contract”.
Stay informed by visiting the EMPOWER website.
- Community-Based Care administrator: Afton Rutherford (817) 727-9156
- Contract Administration manager: Christina Hausenfluke (817) 372-2541
|Title||Name / Email|
|Senior Vice President||Linda Garcia|
|Vice President of Permanency Support||Shirlon Douglas-Harris|
|Director of Community Engagement||Ashley Burton|
|Director of Intake & Placement||Camille Richard|
|Director of Permanency Support||Nora DeWitt|