Community-Based Care. A new way of providing foster care.
Volunteer. It only takes a small amount of time to help kids, families, and older Texans.
Who are you? Parent? Foster child? Service provider? We can help.
Who is DFPS? We protect the unprotected.
Rainbow Rooms. Support children in care by supporting your local Rainbow Room.
Hotlines. We're here to help, all day, every day.
Find a form. Everything you need for child care, foster care, business, and more.
- 12/30/22 - Senate Bill 1896 Expansion of Permanency Care Assistance Report
- 12/30/22 - Rider 45 Conservatorship Caseloads Report
- 12/30/22 - Senate Bill 1896 Mentor Initiative Report
- 12/09/22 - Watch the DFPS Council Meeting Live
- 12/01/22 - Foster Care Obmudsman Report for Fiscal Year 2022
- 12/01/22 - Rider 50 Child Protective Services Transportation Study
- 12/01/22 - Rider 20 Prevention and Early Intervention Outcomes
- 12/01/22 - Texas Nurse-Family Partnership Report
- 12/01/22 - Rider 19 CPS Family Finding Collaboration
- 12/01/22 - Senate Bill 1896 Report on Options for Review of Investigations
- 11/28/22 - Adult Protective Services Strategic Plan FY 2022-2026 (Revised)
- 11/17/22 - Prevention and Early Intervention FY 2023 Business Plan
- 11/09/22 - Family-Based Safety Services Report for Q3 FY 2022
- 11/01/22 - Adult Protective Services Quarterly Legislative Report for Q4 FY 2022
- 11/01/22 - House Bill 700 Plan for Foster Youth in the PAL Program
- 11/01/22 - Senate Bill 195 Alcohol and Controlled Substance Statistics
- 11/01/22 - Senate Bill 11 FY 2023 CPS Capacity Building Plan
- 11/01/22 - Rider 49 Child Protective Services Capacity Study