Community-Based Care. A new way of providing foster care.
Volunteer. It only takes a small amount of time to help kids, families, and older Texans.
Who are you? Parent? Foster child? Service provider? We can help.
Who is DFPS? We protect the unprotected.
Rainbow Rooms. Support children in care by supporting your local Rainbow Room.
Hotlines. We're here to help, all day, every day.
Find a form. Everything you need for child care, foster care, business, and more.
- 05/01/23 - Adult Protective Services Quarterly Legislative Report, Q2 FY 2023
- 03/31/23 - Rider 45 Conservatorship Caseloads
- 03/31/23 - Rider 8 Human Resources Management Plan
- 03/31/23 - Rider 48 Semi-Annual Progress Report for Family First Transition Act
- 03/31/23 - Community-Based Care Quarterly Report on Implementation Status
- 03/31/23 - Rider 15 Community-Based Care Update
- 03/20/23 - Largest Community-Based Care Expansion Announced
- 03/06/23 - Foster Care Rate Modernization: Pro Forma Modeled Rates and Fiscal Impact report and DFPS companion report
- 03/03/23 - Rider 37 Federal Funds Maximization Semi-Annual Update
- 03/01/23 - Fiscal Year 2022 Child Fatality Annual Report
- 02/28/23 - Presentation to the House Committee on Human Services
- 02/27/23 - Presentation to the House Appropriations Committee: House Bill 1
- 02/17/23 - Foster Care Rate Modernization Report
- 02/15/23 - Presentation to the House Appropriations Committee: DFPS Overview
- 02/10/23 - DFPS Presentation to the Senate Finance Committee: Senate Bill 1
- 02/01/23 - Adult Protective Services Quarterly Legislative Report, Q1 FY 2023
- 02/01/23 - Youth Parents and Pregnant Youth in DFPS Conservatorship, FY 2022
- 02/01/23 - Senate Hearing Presentation: Updated LAR Exceptional Items Request