Deep East (Region 5)
About Deep East
The Deep East community, previously known as Region 5, is comprised of 15 counties.
The Single Source Continuum Contractor (SSCC) for this area is Family Care Network. Visit the Texas Family Care Network website to learn about them.
Joint Operations Manual
- April 18, 2022: Request for application released
- March 15, 2023: Contract awarded* to Texas Family Care Network
- April 1, 2023: Stage I start-up (current activity)
- October 1, 2023: Stage I go-live
- October1, 2023: Stage II start-up
- April 1, 2024: Stage II go-live
- March 1, 2028: Contract renewal
- March 1, 2032: Community area re-procurement
*Steps to view the executed contract for Famly Care Network (# HHS001183200002):
- Go to the Legislative Budget Board (LBB) contract database website and click on “Contract Database Search”.
- In the Contract ID field, enter the contract number.
- In the Agency dropdown, select “530 - Family & Protective Services”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the “Submit Search” button.
- When the results appear, click on the “Display Expanded Data Set” button.
- Next, click on the "+" icon to view contract information.
- To view a document in the Attachments section, click on the magnifying glass icon to the left of the document you wish to review.
Note: The contract file name typically appears with the contract number followed by the word “Contract”.
Stay informed by visiting the Texas Family Care Network website.
- Community-Based Care administrator: Joni Yount (936) 205-7716
- DFPS Contract Administration manager: Kristin Camp (409) 548-3529
Contact Texas Family Care Network
|Title||Name / Email|
|Vice President of Community-Based Care||Rocky Hensarling|
|Senior Director of Quality Assurance and Contracts||Amy Strickler|
|Senior Director of Operations||Kelli Guidry|
|Director of Community Engagement||Shari Pulliam|
|Director of Human Resources||Amber Hasty|
|Director of Intake and Placement||Kecia Davis|
|Director of Case Management||Monica Massey|
|Director of Family Engagement and Permanency||Tami Norrell|