About Big Country and Texoma
The Big Country & Texoma area, previously known as Region 2, is comprised of 30 counties in northwest Texas around Abilene and Wichita Falls.
The Single Source Continuum Contractor (SSCC) for this area is 2INgage. Visit the 2INgage website to learn about them.
Joint Operations Manual
Note: Some links in these documents will only work for DFPS and 2INgage staff with access to the DFPS intranet.
- September 2017: DFPS announces that Region 2 would be among the next areas for Community-Based Care
- October 18, 2017: DFPS releases request for application for Community-Based Care in Region 2
- May 29, 2018: DFPS awards a Community-Based Care contract in Region 2 to 2INgage, a new partnership between Texas Family Initiative LLC and New Horizons Ranch and Center Inc. You may view the executed contract on the Legislative Budget Board (LBB) contract database website by searching for contract number HHS000166900001:
Steps to view contract number HHS000166900001
- Go to the Legislative Budget Board (LBB) contract database website and click on “Contract Database Search”.
- In the Contract ID field, enter the contract number.
- In the Agency dropdown, select “530 - Family & Protective Services”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the “Submit Search” button.
- When the results appear, click on the “Display Expanded Data Set” button.
- Next, click on the "+" icon to view contract information.
- To view a document in the Attachments section, click on the magnifying glass icon to the left of the document you wish to review.
Note: The contract file name typically appears with the contract number followed by the word “Contract”. For this contract, the file “HHS000166900001_contract_amendments” contains the executed contract document.
- December 2018: Start-up Stage I and Stage I
- December 2019: Start-up Stage II
- June 1, 2020: Stage II
Stay informed by visiting the 2INgage news page.
- Community-Based Care Administrator: Kristie Cholewinski, (325) 201-6397
- Contract Administration Manager: Reid Miller, (325) 691-8267
- Case Management Oversight Managers
If you have trouble accessing information, contact DFPS staff at one of the numbers above. Include a link to this page with an explanation of the issue you encountered.
- Online form: Contact 2INgage
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nadine Terry-Washington, (877) 942-2239
|Title||Name / Email|
|Chief Operating Officer||Shirley Dwyer|
|Senior Vice President||Linda Garcia|
|Vice President of Permanency||Randy Neff|
|Vice President of Permanency||Kaycee Robles|
|Vice President of Administrative Services||Jennifer Sannan|
|Director of Care Management||Melissa Wood|
|Director of Permanency Support||Andrew Holland|
|Director of Permanency Support||Cynthia Horton|
|Director of Permanency Support||Stacy Lee|
|Director of Permanency - Wichita||Jennifer Kelleher|
|Director of Permanency - Fisher, Haskell, Kent, Mitchell, Nolan, Throckmorton, Scurry, Stonewall||Elizabeth Flores|
|Director of Permanency - Archer, Baylor, Clay, Cottle, Foard, Hardeman, Jack, Knox, Stephens, Wilbarger, Young||Kimberly "Jack" Sledge|
|Director of Permanency - Brown and Commanche||Jodie Boggess|
|Director of Permanency - Taylor||Casandra Browne|
|Director of Permanency - Taylor||Megan Sweet|
|1510||Region 2 Removal Staffing Checklist|
|1511||Region 2 Adoption Checklist|