About Piney Woods
The Piney Woods community, previously known as Region 4, is comprised of 23 counties.
The Single Source Continuum Contractor (SSCC) for this area is 4Kids4Families. Visit the 4Kids4Families website to learn about them.
Joint Operations Manual
The Stage I joint operation manual is projected to be completed by October 2023.
- April 18, 2022: DFPS released Request for Application (RFA) for Community-Based Care in Region 4.
- February 23, 2023: DFPS awards a Community-Based Contract in Region 4 to 4Kids4Families, a division of Arrow Child & Family Ministries. You may view the executed contract on the Legislative Budget Board (LBB) contract database website by searching for contract number HHS001183200001:
Steps to view contract number HHS001183200001
- Go to the Legislative Budget Board (LBB) contract database website and click on “Contract Database Search”.
- In the Contract ID field, enter the contract number.
- In the Agency dropdown, select “530 - Family & Protective Services”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the “Submit Search” button.
- When the results appear, click on the “Display Expanded Data Set” button.
- Next, click on the "+" icon to view contract information.
- To view a document in the Attachments section, click on the magnifying glass icon to the left of the document you wish to review.
Note: The contract file name typically appears with the contract number followed by the word “Contract”.
- March 1, 2023: Start-up Stage I
- November 1, 2023: Projected Stage I, based on readiness
- November 1, 2023: Projected Start-up Stage II
- May 1, 2024: Projected Stage II, based on readiness
Stay informed by visiting the 4kids4families website.
- Community-Based Care administrator: Michael Roberts (936) 553-7262
- DFPS Contract Administration manager: Rachel Rushing (512) 695-4888
|Title||Name / Email|