CommunityBasedCare.org Keeping foster care in local Texas communities.
Volunteer. It only takes a small amount of time to help kids, families, and older Texans.
Who are you? Parent? Foster child? Service provider? We can help.
Who is DFPS? We protect the unprotected.
Rainbow Rooms. Support children in care by supporting your local Rainbow Room.
Hotlines. We're here to help, all day, every day.
Find a form. Everything you need for child care, foster care, business, and more.
- 11/01/23 - Rider 29 Report HT Identification, Deterrence, and Response
- 11/01/23 - FY24 Capacity Building Plan Based on Foster Care Needs Assessment
- 11/01/23 - APS Quarterly Legislative Report, Q4 FY 2023
- 09/29/23 - Rider 15 Report for Community-Based Care
- 09/29/23 - Rider 15 Community-Based Care Appendix
- 09/29/23 - Rider 15 Community-Based Care Update
- 09/29/23 - CBC Quarterly Report on Implementation Status
- 09/28/23 - Rider Report 33 Disproportionality and Disparity Analysis
- 09/27/23 - Foster Children in Drug Research Programs Report
- 09/27/23 - Rider Report 45 Conservatorship Caseloads
- 09/27/23 - Rider Report 8 Human Resources Management Plan
- 09/01/23 - Relative and Other Designated Caregiver Placement Program Report
- 09/01/23 - Rider 37 Report on Federal Funds Maximization Semi-Annual Update
- 08/31/23 - Foster Care Rate Modernization Semi-Annual Progress Report
- 08/01/23 - Adult Protective Services Quarterly Legislative Report, Q3 FY 2023
- 06/30/23 - Rider 45 Conservatorship Caseloads
- 05/31/23 - Children and Youth Missing from DFPS Conservatorship & Human Trafficking Data FY 2022
- 05/01/23 - Adult Protective Services Quarterly Legislative Report, Q2 FY 2023
- 03/31/23 - Rider 45 Conservatorship Caseloads
- 03/31/23 - Rider 8 Human Resources Management Plan
- 03/31/23 - Rider 48 Semi-Annual Progress Report for Family First Transition Act
- 03/31/23 - Community-Based Care Quarterly Report on Implementation Status