Contacting the Office of Internal Affairs (OIA)

Legislative offices who have been contacted by their constituents about a specific case may contact the Office of Internal Affairs (OIA) if they have questions. To begin an inquiry, OIA will need identifying information to look up the case. This may include an individual’s name, date of birth, social security number, address, or phone number.

Contact by:

Program areas of DFPS include:

  • Adult Protective Services
  • Child Protective Investigations
  • Child Protective Services
  • Child Care Investigations
  • Statewide Intake