Access to Reporting Response Guide
Notice: This training has moved.
The guide for reporting abuse to Child Protective Services (CPS) has moved to the DFPS Learning Hub. Please update your bookmarks:
See below for instructions on how to access the training on the DFPS Learning Hub.
Mandatory Reporting: A Community Response Guide for Reporting and Supporting Youth and Families provides professionals with:
- Examples of abuse and neglect allegations
- The mandatory reporting law
- An understanding of who can be reported
- Prevention framework and resources
- Two realistic abuse/neglect reporting scenarios
- A walk through of the web-based reporting system
- Guidance on commonly asked questions
Note: A certificate is provided upon completion.
- How to Create an Account on the DFPS Learning Hub
- How to Find & Enroll in a Course on the DFPS Learning Hub
If you need to report abuse, please visit the Texas Abuse Hotline: