Video Training Collection
In case you missed it!
This collection of videos is of past webinar recordings. These recorded trainings include:
- Training for Evaluation & Data webinar recordings
- Professional Development webinar recordings
- Prevention Community webinar recordings
- PEI Early Childhood webinar recordings
For questions, contact PEITraining@dfps.texas.gov
All Achieve OnDemand Self-Paced Course enrollment will NO longer be available in the Texas Learning Hub. You can access and enroll into the Achieve OnDemand self-paced courses through the Start Early, Essentials of Home Visiting learning portal. For questions or to request access for new members, contact PEITraining@dfps.texas.gov
PIP Learning Series
Partners in Prevention isn't just a once a year conference - it's a year round call for action and collaboration.
Our new Partners in Prevention Learning Series began in December and has been very successful. We will be hosting a different speaker related to relevant and timely issues on a different subject every other month. One Social Work CE credit/contact hour will be provided for these events after evaluation feedback is received.
If you missed any of the previous webinars, you can view them in the prevention community webinar archive:
- December 8, 2022 - “Moving the Work Upstream: Addressing Disproportionate Representation and Disparate Outcomes” presented by Mosely Hobson and Sheribeth Niehaus
- February 9, 2023 - “Keeping them Safe While Your Kids Get Their ZZZs” presented by Kathryn Sibley and Sergio Martinez
- April 13, 2023 - “Fostering Interaction That Build Communities” presented by Suzy Filardo and Olga Gonzales
- June 15, 2023 - "Texas Child Mental Health Consortium: Game Changer in Youth Mental Health” presented by Luanne Southern
- August 3, 2023- “A Holistic Approach to Working with Families Impacted by Domestic Violence” presented by Barbra Grimmer (Coming Soon)
Upcoming Live Webinars - Get Notified
Essentials of Home Visiting Webinar Series
All PEI Grantees have access to the Essentials of Home Visiting Webinar Series, free of cost. For information about the series:
- Visit the Essentials of Home Visiting portal
- Download a complete list of trainings
- Learning Experience Catalog for Start Early Trainings
- Email PEI Training to request the EOHV System Registration.
Alliance for the Advancement of Infant Mental Health® Approved Training Opportunity
Are you interested in or currently pursuing an Infant Mental Health Endorsement? Endorsement is an internationally recognized credential that supports and recognizes the development and proficiency of professionals who work with or on behalf of infants, toddlers, and their families.
Gaining endorsement allows you to:
- Enhance your professional profile as a specialist in the infant and family field.
- Distinguish yourself among your colleagues by meeting competency standards that reflect best practice and by earning the IMH-E® mark.
- Affirm the specialized knowledge and skills you have acquired through formal education and work experiences.
- Better support the infants, toddlers, families, students, agencies, and institutions that are served by the promotion of infant mental health.
The Essentials of Home Visiting self-paced online courses and live webinars for family professionals count towards training requirements to earn and renew an Infant/Early Childhood Mental Health Endorsement® from the Alliance for the Advancement of Infant Mental Health.
Upon completion of these learning experiences, participants earn in-service training credits from First3Years Texas. Review this crosswalk, which details The Essentials of Home Visiting trainings that support each Endorsement Knowledge & Skill Area, as well as credit hours a professional may earn upon completion.